By Oceania Admin Account on 20/06/13 at 12:53 am
The Palau Triathlon Federation is a non-profit organization with its purpose to foster and promote triathlon activities throughout the Republic of Palau through competition, training, clinics, and other related activities and to develop in the participants a love for sports, fitness, and the principles of good sportsmanship and fair play.
The current Officers for 2012 - 2013 are:
1. Frida H. Delmau - President Tel #(680)488-6207; Mobile #(680)488-1752 Fax# (680)488-2442
e-mail address: email@example.com
2. Tino Faatuaala - Vice-President
3. Kauderael B. Keane - Secretary
4. Madelsar Ngiraingas - Treasurer
The current Board Members are:
1. Pasquana Flowers
2. Joe Tutii Chilton
3. Felix Sengebau
All officers and members of the Palau Triathlon Federation family are volunteers.
Events are planned on an annual basis and implemented throughout the year. For year 2013, the federation has conducted three (3) events and five (5) ***upcoming as follows:
1. January - Tri-kids
2. March - Triathlon
3. April - Biathlon
4. July - Tri-kids ***Upcoming
5. August - Triathlon ***Upcoming
6. September - Aquathon ***Upcoming
7. October - Triathlon ****Upcoming
8. November - Triathlon ***Upcoming
9. December - 7th Annual IP&E Palau Challenge (Triathlon - sprint & olympic distance), (100km cycling) & (Open Ocean Swim) This is our main event of the year and draws around eighty (80) participants from Japan including locals.